The Law Offices of Craig Goldenfarb, P.A. is proud to announce Hoops4Heroes 2018, our 3-on-3 basketball tournament fundraiser benefiting our local non-profit partner, Wounded Veterans Relief Fund. The tournament will take place their year on Saturday, April 14th, 2018 at Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach.
Fast-Facts About The Teams:
- Teams of four (4) can be registered (the fourth player being a back-up) anytime between 3/1/18 and 4/12/18. A maximum of sixteen (16) teams can register.
- Each team will donate a minimum $80 to Wounded Veterans Relief Fund via PayPal. This is the “fundraiser” aspect of the Tournament. 100% of the proceeds will be tax-deductible to contributors.
- Any individual team member or family member of a team member can donate to WVRF. Again, all contributions benefit the organization!
- Teams can name themselves and wear their own jerseys/uniforms. Get your company to sponsor your team!
- You can find official Tournament rules here -> Rules and Regulations
Fast-Facts About The Day:
- The morning begins with team and player registration from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. During this time, teams and players can warm-up and shoot around.
- The Tournament opens at 10:00 a.m. with a color guard and the national anthem.
- The Tournament is knockout-style play; the brackets will be drawn the day before and displayed first thing in the morning.
- Play is timed and scorekeepers on eight different basketball courts throughout the facility. Each court is labeled, so teams will always know when they are up to play and where.
- The last game determines the champions.
Fast-Facts About Hoops4Heroes:
- Any and all veterans, family members, and the public are invited to the Tournament for the day!
- We cater in lunch provided by LOCG, and sell “VIP” tickets, which include breakfast, lunch, and drinks and snacks throughout the day. Proceeds from each sold ticket go directly to WVRF.
- Anyone can donate. This is primarily a fundraiser for a fantastic organization that is serving local combat veterans in need. You do not need to play to make a donation!
For further information, please email Tom Copeland at t copeland @ 800 gold law .com (no spaces) or call 561-697-4440.